May 1 – May 5
9 am – 6 pm
Intermediate: Perfect Chambering
Class members will focus on the methodologies and techniques associated with proper chamberings to achieve the most concentric chamber to bore ratios. Students are expected to have a working knowledge of the lathe, its tools, and be comfortable with machining terms such as concentricity, runout, eccentric, and point of convergence.
Students will observe proper barrel selection, problem identification for the barrel, corrections to those problems, and then they will move on to the chambering work.
- Barrel Selection and Problem Identification.
- Chambering Tools and Why To Use Them.
- How To Start Grinding Your Own Tools
- Chambering Procedures and Techniques.
- Making Muzzle Brakes.
- Barrel Crowning.
- Barrel Polishing.
- 24 hours of professional instruction
- Videoing of the class is encouraged
- Videos of past classes available to students
$2500.00 / seat
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra. Quisque a vehicula magna.
9023 Huebner Rd #107
San Antonio, TX 78240